June 4, 2008

Stephanie Holub

Stephanie...where to start...you have made my past year fun. You are a beautiful young lady. I love that you love animals. I love that you are a straight-forward kind of person. I wish you the best of luck in all you do.

My name is…Stephanie Holub

My school…Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation…going to cosmetology school



My favorite websites are…I don’t know

Something I must have for summer…a new bathing suit

My dream job is…dunno



My current favorite band and/or song is…Addicted

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…People

If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find…my phone and make up.

Something I like…the beach

Something I don’t like…fake people



What I do for fun is…go to the beach

You will never find me…in a cheerleading uniform

The person I would most like to meet is…Brad Pitt

My favorite things in my closet are…shoes



Two most important things to have a great friendship are…trust and fun

In 10 years I see myself…um…with a family

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…tannin lotion and drinking water

I heart…my fiancĂ©

No comments: