June 4, 2008

April Lutes

April is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. She is beautiful, kind and giving. I love her attitude! I have had a wonderful time getting to know her and her family. You are all wonderful!

April...best of luck with your job next year. How exciting!

My name is… April Lutes

My school… Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation… Getting a job as a Dental Assistant and later going back to college to be a Dental Hygienist.




My favorite websites are… Myspace and Abercrombie and Fitch.

Something I must have for summer… A bunch of cute summer outfits.

My dream job is… Being a Dental Hygienist.



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been… Graduating.

My current favorite band and/or song is… Johnny and June by Heidi Newfield.

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are… Seventeen and Cosmo Girl

If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find… My cell phone, Car Keys, and lip gloss.



Something I like… clothes, shoes, purses and makeup.

Something I don’t like… Having food allergies

What I do for fun is… Going shopping, going to the movies, and hanging out with friends and my boyfriend Brad.

You will never find me… without my cell phone

The person I would most like to meet is… Orlando Bloom

My favorite things in my closet are… My tanks, cowgirl boots, my abercrombie jacket my boyfriend bought me and my purses.

Two most important things to have a great friendship are… Trust and Honesty.

In 10 years I see myself… Having a my dream job, married, making lots of money, and having one or two kids.

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are… Food and Shelter.



I heart… My family, friends, and Bradley James Worley.

No comments: