June 4, 2008

Vanessa Ibarra

Vanessa works hard at everything she does. She is a caring, giving and sweet individual. You are such a wonderful person.

Congratulations and best of luck in all you do.

My name is…Vanessa Ibarra

My school…Hardin High School



What I plan on doing after graduation…attend Lamar University to become a specialized nurse in midwifery

My favorite websites are…Myspace & Nordstrom

My dream job is…probably to become a dermatologist

My current favorite band and/or song is…I don’t know. There is too many to name.

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…Seventeen



If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find…gum & lotion

Something I don’t like…liars, nosy people and sweet tea

What I do for fun is…go clubbing!



My favorite things in my closet are…shoes!

Two most important things to have a great friendship are…respect & honesty



In 10 years I see myself…hopefully married with two kids

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…my family and of course some food.



I heart…my cell phone, my family and friends.

No comments: