May 21, 2008

Veva Ibarra

(I am behind on blogging--this session was from May 6th)

Veva is absolutely a doll. She is one of the most helpful and giving people I have ever met! I have always admired her "giving" nature.

Style--this girl has style. She is always dressed to a T. Such a cutie!

Veva--I have been blessed to have you a part of my life. You teach me lessons on a daily basis. I wish you much success.


My name is…Veva Ibarra

My school…Hardin High

What I plan on doing after graduation…going to college to become a bilingual teacher



My favorite websites are…Express, Macy’s, Forever 21, Myspace

Something I must have for summer…Sunglasses & Summer Wear

My dream job is…a bilingual teacher



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been…graduating

My current favorite band and/or song is…One Republic



The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…InStyle

If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find…camera, phone, gum, water



Something I like…shoes

Something I don’t like…dark chocolate “ewe”

What I do for fun is…going to the movies with friends and shopping



You will never find me…wearing tennis (athletic) shoes

The person I would most like to meet is…God



My favorite things in my closet are…shoes, purses

Two most important things to have a great friendship are…honesty and trust

In 10 years I see myself…married with a family and being a certified bilingual teacher.

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…water, phone

I heart…my family.

No comments: