May 26, 2008

Caleb Heilander

I had a fun filled evening shooting Caleb's senior portraits. We laughed and laughed and laughed some more.

Caleb is one of the friendliest people I have ever met. His warm, outgoing and cheerful personality landed him being nominated and voted as Mr. HHS and "The Prom King."

Best of luck at Lamar next year. I know you will be successful at whatever you choose to do.

My name is…Caleb Heilander

My school…Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation…Lamar University



My favorite websites are…Myspace

Something I must have for summer…an air conditioner, a job and my cell phone

My dream job is…Pro Wrestler, but I am going to be a Mechanical Engineer



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been…Just making it through the end.

My current favorite band and/or song is…I like way too many.

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…I didn’t know they had magazines in a grocery store…I thought they sold groceries.

Something I like…Koala Bears

Something I don’t like…Coleslaw

What I do for fun is…play rock band!

You will never find me…dumpster diving!



The person I would most like to meet is…Rob and Big, Bam and Don Vito

My favorite things in my closet are…I don’t use my closet.



Two most important things to have a great friendship are…happiness and love

In 10 years I see myself…as a mechanical engineer



If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…my cell phone and a shower!

I heart…Koala Bears!

No comments: