May 26, 2008

Clayton Warner

Meet my cousin (by marriage) Clayton! I had the privilage of documenting him for his senior portraits. I photographed Caleb (below) and Clayton during the same session. We had such a good time.

Clayton has a wondeful sense of humor and a smile that will light up the room.

Clayton--I wish you much success in all you do. Congratulations on your graduation!

My name is…Clayton Warner

My school…Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation…attend Lamar University to become an engineer



My favorite websites are…Myspace

Something I must have for summer…a job

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been…graduating



My current favorite band and/or song is…Forever the Richest Kids

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…AP

Something I like…skateboarding



Something I don’t like…school

What I do for fun is…skateboard and go to concerts

You will never find me…at a Coldplay concert

The person I would most like to meet is…the Band “Forever the Richest Kids”

My favorite things in my closet are…cant see them



Two most important things to have a great friendship are…truth and honesty

In 10 years I see myself…working



If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…food and island girl

I heart…Lachelle

No comments: