June 2, 2008

Sara Hanchey

I had the pleasure of spending a "warm" Sunday afternoon with Sara and her mom. A "very" warm Sunday afternoon. You have to love Texas weather!

Sara is a very down to earth, fun, and beautiful young lady. She has a strong desire to achieve, to be successful and she always does what it takes to get the job done. I have been very impressed with her high expectations she has set for herself and have loved watching her achieve her goals.

Sara--good luck in all that you do. I have no doubt that you will go far in whatever you choose to do.

My name is…Sara Nicole Hanchey

My school…Hardin High School



What I plan on doing after graduation…attending Dallas Baptist

My favorite websites are…Myspace

Something I must have for summer…job

My dream job is…chemistry teacher

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been…my academics



My current favorite band and/or song is…I love music!

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…Cosmo, Seventeen

If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find…wallet, change, gum and cell phone

Something I like…almost anything sweet



Something I don’t like…onions!

What I do for fun is…hang out with my friends

You will never find me…eating alone



The person I would most like to meet is…idk. I just like to meet people.

My favorite things in my closet are…shoes.

Two most important things to have a great friendship are…honesty and trust.



In 10 years I see myself…married with kids and teaching.

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…cell phone and matches.

No comments: