May 19, 2008

Thomas Madl

I spent last Friday evening photographing Thomas for his senior portraits. We had a blast! I laughed the entire session!

Thomas is funny, down to earth and REAL. Thanks for a fun filled session. Thomas--I know that you will find success around every corner. Good luck at Sam Houston next year.



My name is… Thomas Madl

My school… Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation… I plan on attending Sam Houston State University, and becoming a Psychology Professor



My favorite websites are… Myspace

Something I must have for summer… memories

My dream job is… Musical Performer



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been… Getting to my senior year...

My current favorite band and/or song is… Tears Don't Fall by Bullet for My Valentine



The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are… none..



Something I like…baseball

Something I don’t like… drama, fakeness



What I do for fun is… hang out with friends...

You will never find me… smoking.



The person I would most like to meet is… anyone!



My favorite things in my closet are… nothing...

Two most important things to have a great friendship are… honesty and trust



In 10 years I see myself… with a family a phd and a house...

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are… food and shelter... lets make it fun!

I heart… lots of things...

No comments: