February 20, 2012

Stopping Traffic in NYC. Kelsi, Class of 2012

My name is ... Kelsi Ann Sebek

My school ... Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation ... to college to pursue a career in the medical field.

My favorite websites are ... Facebook, Pinterest, Forever21.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something I must have for summer ... MORE clothes!

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been ... Being inducted into NHS.

My current favorite band and/or song is ... I'd give anything, Casey Donahew Band.

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are ... Seventeen

Photobucket


Something I like ... tanning, spending time with family & friends.

Something I don’t like ... people who are rude for no reason.

What I do for fun is ... spend time with the ones who make me happy.

You will never find me ... reading a book for the fun of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The person I would most like to meet is...Channing Tatum.

My favorite things in my closet are. . .my shoes.

Two most important things to have a great friendship are ... trust & honesty.

In 10 years I see myself ... graduated from college, holding a successful job, having a family and HAPPY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pink Ice Princess said...

I love em. love em, love em! She is a natural and love her fashion sense!