February 26, 2012

I Want to Be Apart of It, New York, New York. Sadie, Class of 2012. Hardin High School.

My name is ... Sadie Nicole Mayes

Photobucket

My school ... Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation ... attend University of Houston to pursue a degree in pharmacy

My favorite websites are ... buckle, forever 21

Something I must have for summer ... cute summer outfits

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been ... four years class president and being inducted into the NHS.

My current favorite band and/or song is ... It Will Rain, Bruno Mars

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are ... Vogue & Seventeen

Something I like ... shopping and interacting with family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Something I don’t like ... people I can't trust.

What I do for fun is ... play with my dogs Tito and Elle and playing JUST DANCE!

Photobucket

You will never find me ... hunting -- because I love animals!

The person I would most like to meet is...Rachel McAdams & Miranda Lambert.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite things in my closet are. . .my shoes.

Two most important things to have a great friendship are ... honesty & laughter.

In 10 years I see myself ... working as a pharmacist int he hospital district and living a happy and successful life.

No comments: