August 12, 2010

Hardin High School Volleyball, 2010-2011

For the past five years I have had the opportunity to photograph the Hardin High School Varsity Volleyball team. Each year I present myself with the challenge to make this years volleyball photo session better than the last.

I spent several hours searching for the perfect magazine photo cover that we could re-create. Vanity Fair's annual "Hollywood Issue."

What I loved about this years photo session:
1. That it was indoors. AC--yes please! (air conditioning vs. 100 degrees outside)
2. Vintage dresses!
3. A friend, Christy Jones, videoed the photo session. Movie star feel--of course!
4. The laughter and smiles.

Girls, you are beautiful! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to capture this years "elite group." Wishing you continued success on the court!

{Individuals, coming soon!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vanity Fair Cover

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the girls pictures this year. They are beautiful..