July 23, 2010

Color!



As I was searching for the perfect anniversary card and catching up with a friend, this card caught my attention. I just loved the colors! After an hour of chatting, I grabbed the card and thought to myself, this is my inspiration for my new studio.

Pink, Robin's Egg blue, green (lime green) will be my main three colors.

My mind is now going in one thousand different directions.
I will need a wall color. Should it be the Robin's Egg blue or pink? I think the Robin's Egg blue.
The perfect settee. Urban Outfitters or Target in lime green.
Rug. I am thinking a white shag rug.
Curtains. Pink velvet. Oh la la!

Then a coffee table(s), lettering for wall, pillows for seating, frames, lighting.

1 comment:

Pink Ice Princess said...

Love the brainstorming, I think this will be a beautiful studio!