June 22, 2010

Life Changing Moments

A couple of years ago I attended my very first photography workshop. Why this workshop? This woman was amazing, strong, and her words would bring you to tears. Full of emotion and love. Giving. And so I attended a workshop under the direction of Me Ra Koh.

I have continued to follow her journey through her blog. She has an amazing story, an amazing journey.

Today as I sat being poked with 44 shots in both arms, I was thinking of the millions of choices we make in life. The good, the bad and "the will we ever know choices". As I fretted about house building vs. house buying decisions, I found myself stressed.

I was sitting in the doctors office and was reading my daily blog roll, Me Ra Koh's was the first I read. Tears started to fill my eyes. I was quickly reminded that house buying, needles, job choices, outfits, furniture, etc. was really not important at all. Life is what is important and how we live it. What we give to others, love that we share and memories that forever fill our hearts.

I ask that you take time to read this blog post. Me Ra Koh and her family need our prayers.
Click Here

1 comment:

Pink Ice Princess said...

What a beautiful post Amanda, thanx for sharing. I know her situation is different but I know how it is, both of my parents have had serious illnesses that has changed their quality of life (my dadn's strokes and my mom's dialysis). Her blog was so detailed I felt like I was there. Again thanx for sharing.