June 28, 2010

Memphis

I L-O-V-E newborn portrait sessions! They are my favorite. I said my favorite, not the easiest by any means, but there is something about how peaceful they look. Not to mention that I get to hold, rock and love on newborn babies!

Memphis was the typical newborn portrait client. {using this to educate parents on newborn sessions}. The sessions generally take 1-3 hours. They will pee. They will fight their sleep. It is normal!

It is so important to try to get newborn portraits taken care of within 1-2 weeks after birth (they usually sleep easier during that time). If you are expecting and would like to schedule a newborn portrait session, please call to discuss details.

Memphis, you are perfect! Love, love, love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: