January 8, 2010

Highs & Lows

The Low: I really try to let things not bother me. To try to have thick skin. Let it roll off my back. However, sometimes this task feels impossible.

Today was one of those days. Hoping tomorrow for a drama free school day.

The High: I have been blog stalking Angie Monson of Simplicity Photography for a little over a year. Called her. Emailed her. Emailed her. Emailed her to see if she would mentor me. I walk in the door for the first time today (since leaving the house at 6:30 a.m.) at 9:00 p.m. Login to read my daily blogs and guess what! She is offering a workshop!

Salt Lake City, Utah here I come! {Josh can we take a road trip to Utah?}

2 comments:

Sarah Shalley said...

wow. insane. send me info!

Pink Ice Princess said...

I hope school gets better just think it's on the downhill of the school year!!!! I hope you get to go to Utah to the workshop sounds like fun!