January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh!



28 Things I LOVE about YOU!
1. That you were born January 6th.
2. Your smile. You have the most beautiful smile.
3. Your heart. You love with all your heart.
4. Your attitude. Material items do not mean much to you. All you need is love.
5. Your big hugs.
6. Your giving nature. You would give the shirt off your back.
7. I love that you still give me compliments when I am quick to turn them away.
8. I love how you never let me give up.
9. I love how honest you are.
10. I love that you know me too well.
11. I love how you have an endless amount of patience
12. I love how romantic you are.
13. I love the wonderful memories you have given me.
14. I love how you remember in such detail important events of our relationship
15. I love how you never really get mad at me, although I may deserve it
16. I love that you allow me to love, feed and care for stray animals.
17. I love that you are quick to apologize and mean it.
18. I love how supportive you are.
19. I love when you let me put my freezing cold feet on the back of your legs when I crawl into bed at night.
20. I love that you watch chick flicks with me.
21. I love how smart you are, even though you don't usually admit it
22. I love that you wake up for medicine time.
23. I love that you can go your way and I can go my way.
24. I love that you allow me to be independent.
25. I love how you never give up on the things you want from me.
26. I love how you hold me tight at night.
27. I love that you are my best friend.
28. I love the way you show you care, when the world seems too much.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I was trying to subscribe to your blog, but I dunno if it worked. lol. You can check out my blog if you want....no awesome pics though. :)