August 12, 2009

Hardin High School Volleyball

This is my fourth year to photography the Hardin High School volleyball team. Each year we try to create a unique and unusual "sports" portrait.

This year I found my inspiration from a Vanity Fair "Twilight" photo shoot. Most high school girls are "in love" with the Twilight and thought the girls would love to participate in "anything" TWILIGHT.

I blogged the inspiration photo and told the girls to get "the perfect outfit" ready. AND they did. They looked absolutely beautiful! I had a great time. {and thanks for the wonderful Mas Amigos meal}.

Thank you Josh and Randy for being our muscle men. Josh always ask me why I make everything so difficult. Duh, difficult makes beautiful, unique portraits.

*A special thank you to Mr. & Mrs. Pickett for the use of their home. Mrs. Pickett, your home is beautiful. {I was worried that when we drove up and started unloading a couch, chairs, rug, lamps and accessories that you would think we were crazy.} I showed her the photo that I wanted to recreate and she said, "I have a bird cage and a candelabra." She added the finishing touch! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mandi and Robin said...

These are absolutely awesome! What an eclectic and fun photo shoot! You should be very proud and Regina and her girls will remember this forever...how cool!