July 26, 2009

Summer Week 7

Monday, July 20, 2009 ~ 7 year anniversary. Cleaned the house. Organized. Josh was not feeling great so we enjoyed a nice quiet evening at home.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 ~ Dad and I worked on the house.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 ~ Went to school to discuss social studies opening. Worked on trip.

Thursday, July 23, 2009 ~ Early morning interviews. Rained. Went to Humble to shop.

Friday, July 24, 2009 ~ Early morning doctors appointment in Houston. I told the doctor that the visit would most likely be a waste of his time, because I my foot was feeling much better. Dr. Marymont said I was good to go! Josh and I went to dinner and then met up with our friend John for drinks. Getting sad that John is leaving us to go to Iowa. When we pulled in the driveway I saw a white cat checking out something in the street. It was my Little Bitty. I loved that cat! {Josh is such a great husband, he went and buried her at midnight} I sure will miss her.

Saturday, July 25, 2009 ~ Had breakfast with Chelsea. She is leaving tomorrow to go back to school in KY. I am so proud of her. Weekly Wal-mart trip. Josh and I went to see the Ugly Truth at the Movie Tavern in Humble. Good movie.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 ~ Slept in. Cleaned the house. Worked at the school.

ONLY THREE WEEKS OF SUMMER LEFT. I AM SO SAD!

No comments: