July 27, 2009

Heelarious

I am a Internet-aholic. {that is my contribution to the dictionary}. I can search the Internet for hours. However, I am not just searching to waste time, I am being productive. Spending countless hours looking for odd, unique/different things.

About a month ago I was searching ideas for children's clothing for suggestions on how to dress for the perfect shoot. I came across this adorable product called Heelarious. They are heels for infants. How genius. How perfect!

I have been waiting for someone that I could purchase these for. Shelia is having a baby girl and loves zebra print.

Are they not the cutest thing ever?



3 comments:

Charita Creel said...

I have the hot pink ones..they were absolutly adorable when paige was crawling!!

Anonymous said...

Well, that's the cutest thing EVER!

Kayla Hobson said...

I thought those were very cute as well! :)