May 7, 2009

Ron Mayo for Liberty School Board



I had the pleasure to work with the Mayo family over Easter break.

At a recent wedding I introduced myself to Tracy and shared my wedding story. Almost seven years ago Josh and I were married at their house (when it was the Magnolia Bed and Breakfast). And of course I joked about having a 10 year vow renewal {AT} her current residence.

When I rang the doorbell I was greeted and welcomed in. Tracy and Ron were so sweet when they gave me a tour of their current residence. Their home holds very special memories for the happiest day of my life.

After the photo session, we stood on the front lawn and shared stories of family, homes, and Ron's plans for the LISD School Board.

Tracy & Ron...thank you so much for opening your home to me. I had a wonderful time getting to know you and your family.

Vote Ron Mayo for LISD School Board. Saturday, May 9th!



No comments: