March 14, 2009

A Whirlwind of Busyness

Busyness...
1: engaged in action
2: full of activity
3: foolishly or intrusively active

I can say wedding and senior session is in "open season." I have been non stop busy since last Friday. One session after another.

It has been super fun. The best part of this business is meeting new people. On Tuesday, I met a bride for the first time at her session. Her mother has arranged everything. Tara (the bride) was a blast. I love her! I am looking forward to her wedding.

Tonight--was prom night! We had a great time. I love seeing all the fun, cute, beautiful dresses. (it was 40 degree weather today.)

It is 3:00 a.m. I will catch up on blogging next week.

Have a great weekend. Guess what my weekend is going to consist of...getting my tax paperwork together. Fun. Fun.

Seniors--do not let time pass you by. Before we know it--it will be April. Call today to schedule your session 936.334.4403.

No comments: