March 19, 2009

Spring has Arrived!

The air smelled so sweet. The beautiful sun glistened through the tree branches. Bees drinking the sweet nectar from the bluebonnets. What a glorious afternoon.

What a perfect way to end a day...photographing kids playing in a field of beautiful bluebonnets. Last night I reflected on how lucky I truly am.

Pam, thank you for a perfect afternoon.

**Sarah--are you proud of me--I figured out how to make my pictures bigger on the blog :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah Shalley said...

yayyyy. I can totally tel you how to do the rest. It'll be helpful if you have your stuff from Carly though. :) I can't wait to see the finished look. It'll be awesome.