February 19, 2009

Please remind me...

My co-worker weirdly looked at me when I said, "would you please remind me to go get my drivers license." I said, "what?" "You really have to have someone remind you to go get something as important as your drivers license?" YES.

I don't think about my license until I need it.

Two weeks ago I could not get Zyrtec D WITHOUT MY DRIVERS LICENSE.

Last Friday, I went all over looking for this movie. I even drove to another city. Was going to open a new membership. But guess what...you need a DRIVERS LICENSE.

I needed to take an iron back to Wal-Mart. Guess what...you have to have a DRIVERS LICENSE.

I cant go tomorrow, I have to let my blemish go away. You have to look beautiful for your picture, since it sticks with you for the next 10-15 years.

So--please remind me next week...to get my drivers license :)

No comments: