February 22, 2009

Best Friends

I love animals. Josh always says I care more and have more compassion for animals than I do people. Animals do not have a voice. We have to be their voice!

One of my New Years Resolution is to give more care and compassion to homeless animals.

Best Friends Animal Society, a wonderful organization! Their new campaign: No More Homeless Pets.

Visit the Best Friends webpage today! Get involved. Their stories will tug at your heart.

Dr. John, of Pet Place gives wonderful advice and tips for pet care.

I was not feeling all that wonderful today, I have a sinus infection and my asthma is acting up...so I stayed in. Of course I cannot just sit around--here are some updated portraits of Mr. Thomas Henry.

Henry was a product of a stray cat we took in. He is now the love of our life.







1 comment:

DB said...

Parrots have a voice.