May 7, 2008

T.J. Lawson

Last week I had the pleasure of capturing T.J.'s senior portraits. T.J. brought a cd for me to listen to between shoots. T.J. mixes music and raps! He is very good.

T.J. I had a afternoon with you. Thanks for the cd!


My name… T.J. Lawson

My school… Hardin High School

What I plan on doing after graduation… law school




My favorite websites are… soundclick.com and youtube.com



Something I must have for summer… Lambo

My dream job is… Successful Actor



My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been… passing my classes

My current favorite band and/or song is… Dey Know ~ Remix, Shawty lo ~ Lil Wayne

The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are… Vibe, XXL, and Lowrider

Something I like… Money, Cars and Clothes



Something I don’t like… Filas

What I do for fun is… Spend Money, Hookin up systems and partying




You will never find me… white


The person I would most like to meet is… Baby Bash

My favorite things in my closet are… my Shoes!


Two most important things to have a great friendship are… Loyalty and Trust

In 10 years I see myself… Filthy Rich!



If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are… weapons and shelter

I heart… girls, cars, clothes and money

No comments: