May 1, 2008

Kaitlen ~ Session 1

Sunday I had fun doing a senior session in "the country." It was fun (minus the snakes)! Thank you Regina & Randy for such an eventful day. You were AWESOME guides!

Kaitlen is a SUPER sweet girl. She is one of the most polite, giving, caring young ladies that I have ever met. She has a smile that will brighten your day and a heart of gold. Kaitlen, one day I hope to have a daughter as perfect as you.


My name is…Kaitlen Zieschang.

My school…is Hardin High School. Such an eventful place=]

What I plan on doing after graduation…attending Sam Houston State University to become a Crime Scene Investigator.





My favorite websites are…Myspace and PacSun.

Something I must have for summer…plenty of shorts, tanning lotion, and good friends!

My dream job is…a Pro Barrel Racer or a PBR interviewer!

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been…Just meeting my goals that I set for myself my freshman year. I've worked hard to get where I am and I am very proud of that.



My current favorite band and/or song is…Oh I have WAY too many to name! But I've been hooked on alot more Texas Country lately.





The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…The car and truck magazines...I can't help it!

If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find…oh goodness everything but the kitchen sink!

Something I like…Big trucks&&dancing.



Something I don’t like…the color purple...or cats.

What I do for fun is…i love to dance and go to the beach.

You will never find me…in a little car!


The person I would most like to meet is…Kenny Chesney=]]

My favorite things in my closet are…My orange&turquoise boots.

Two most important things to have a great friendship are…trust and loyalty.

In 10 years I see myself…Married with two kids..maybe being a stock contractor...and living on a ranch with my husband and kids.=]]







If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…oh food&&family.

I heart…my family and friends!

I cannot wait to post the pictures from the second session with Kaitlen.

No comments: