April 10, 2008

Kayla

Crazy how time flies. Rewind to 1995 when I was a senior in high school-- I worked with Kayla's mom at the City of Liberty--Kayla would have been 5 years old. It is so refreshing to work with clients like Kayla. Her upbeat and happy personality is contagious. I loved spending the afternoon with her and mom. Kayla--you are a cute, beautiful and smart young lady. Congratulations for your success!


My name is… Kayla Herrington.

My school… Liberty High School.

What I plan on doing after graduation… I'll be attending Texas A&M University this fall!





My favorite websites are… oh man, eonline.com

Something I must have for summer… a good book and money :)

My dream job is… Something to do with history or writing.

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been… being ranked #4 in my class.

My current favorite band and/or song is… Love in this Club by Usher.





The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are… Teen Vogue!
If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find… an empty wallet, chap stick, car keys and my phone.

Something I like… singing bad and driving. Wierd, I know.

Something I don’t like… fruits and veggies!

What I do for fun is… hang out with friends, read, and sleep. Hah!



You will never find me… in jail!

The person I would most like to meet is… Matt Damon because he is FINE!

My favorite things in my closet are… my Sperry's and American Eagle jeans.

Two most important things to have a great friendship are… I know this is cliche, but turst and honesty.





In 10 years I see myself… with a great job, great family and LOTS OF MONEY!

If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are… a phone and a comfy bed! I heart… my Mom & Dad :)








I cannot wait for Session II. See you tomorrow Kayla.







No comments: