April 10, 2008

Chelsea

Session 1
I have had the pleasure of getting to know Chelsea over the past four years. She is one of the sweetest, warmest, and most caring people I have ever met. One thing that I really love about Chelsea is how she puts her family first. Chelsea--I love you and wish you continued success wherever your path leads you.

My name is…Chelsea Jean Langford

My school…Hardin High School


What I plan on doing after graduation…attending Eastern Kentucky University majoring in Communication Disorders

My favorite websites are…Myspace, Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, Ebay, and Nordstrom
Something I must have for summer…lots of sun dresses!

My dream job is...an Occupational Therapist for Autistic children

My biggest accomplishment so far in High School has been…all of my cheerleading awards and National Honor Society

My current favorite band and/or song is…Seether, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and Taking Back Sunday. I have too many favorite songs to pick just one lol



The magazines I always have to stop & look at in the grocery store are…Teen Vogue, OK Magazine, Seventeen, Cosmo, and Allure
If you looked in my purse, you’d be bound to find…Burt's Bees Chapstick, cell phone, cell phone charger, wallet, and loose change

The person I would most like to meet is…Lauren Conrad
My favorite things in my closet are…my MANY shoes, sundresses, and holey pants!!
Two most important things to have a great friendship are…TRUST & HONESTY

Something I like…fashion
Something I don’t like…crawfish
What I do for fun is…shopping!!
You will never find me…eating oysters or crawfish!!!! yuck!


In 10 years I see myself…helping find a cure for autism, married with two children, and happy =)
If I was on a deserted island the two things I would want to have with me are…another person to keep me company and a never ending supply of food lol
I heart…My friends, family, and Bryan =)
Chelsea and Tracey--I had a wonderful time catching up. I will see you for Session II next week.



No comments: