August 6, 2010

Pink Office Supplies

Is it 2010? Can you believe that in 2010 I could not find the "perfect pink" office supplies?

I searched for HOURS online and in stores for the "perfect pink" paper clips, binder clips and rubber bands. The search would yield pink paper clips but binder clips in another color. Craziness.

So, I made my own. Call me crazy (and you will after you hear what I did). I spray painted over 200 paper clips, binder clips and rubber bands. Ballet slipper pink. Yep, I now have the "perfect pink" office supplies. However, I do not think the items are use able. The paint chips very easily and I do not think I am willing to spray paint more to replace the current inventory. For now, they are very pretty to look at.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pink Ice Princess said...

Is this in your new house or old one?

Amanda Key said...

This is where we are renting. (where I am now)