June 20, 2010

Kris & Kaci, Sneak Peek

I met Kaci for lunch {for the first time} on Wednesday. I must say that I was a little nervous meeting the bride only a few days before the wedding. Kaci, entered the restaurant with a smile on her face. A smile, a cute laugh and gentle voice that would make anyone feel at ease. Kaci was one of the friendliest, warm, inviting individuals I have ever met. She made me feel as if I had known her for a lifetime.

The wedding day was no different. Meeting Kris as he arrived to start groom portraits, was no different. Immediately after meeting him I knew that they were a pair, individuals meant to be.

Kris & Kaci, I have NEVER met a couple so warm and loving. It was obvious tonight, that I am not the only one that sees the beauty that you to exude.

Congratulations Kris & Kaci! Have fun on your honeymoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pink Ice Princess said...

I love the one where he is kissing her shoulder!!!!! Great photos!