May 10, 2010

I am back!

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to blog e-v-e-r-y day. I worked hard to achieve this goal for the first two months, and then life happened. Teaching school 6:45 a.m. to 3:45 and then two hour evening shoots. Editing, ordering, and trying to fit in a little family time along the way.

I am a list maker! I like to cross off, and feel accomplished. So here is my list to accomplish.

Workshop Portraits
Jordan Childress {senior portraits}
CHECK! Crystal Hodginks {senior portraits}
CHECK! Amber & Jake's Engagement Session
CHECK! Rachel & Perry's Engagement Session
CHECK! John Michael {1 year}
Kristen Carr {senior portraits}
CHECK! Luke Russell {senior portraits}
CHECK! Darrell Nichols {senior portraits}
CHECK! Carli Cain {Senior portraits}

CHECK! Amanda Claus {senior portraits}
CHECK! White Family
Courtney's Bridals
CHECK! Rachel Kite {bridal portraits--after May 22nd}
CHECK! Amber Mullins {bridal portraits--after June 12th}

No comments: