May 13, 2010

Amanda, Hardin High School Senior

My Dear Amanda!

Amanda has been one of my photography helpers for the last couple of years. This year she is interning under "Amanda Key Photography." I will sure miss her next year!

Amanda, I am so blessed to have you in my life. You make the days sweeter and more calm. I admire you for your class and charm and most of all your relationship with God. You are a beautiful young lady! Congratulations on your accomplishments! I am very proud of you. Follow your dreams!

Love ya lots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

kate moss said...

Oh she is beautiful! I'm sorry your loosing her, it is so hard to find good help. Great pictures.