April 4, 2010

Hannah, Hardin High School Senior

I have had the pleasure of knowing Hannah on several different levels. She has a heart of gold, always lends a helping hand, loves kids and is a witness of Christ.

{Hannah had a photo shoot full of sun, bugs and wind! But nothing could hold us from capturing this senior session. If you ask me, I think the wind adds to the high fashion look}

I am excited to see what the future holds for you Hannah. Congratulations for all of your many accomplishments. I am so proud of you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pink Ice Princess said...

THEY ARE ALL GOOD BUT MY FAVS ARE THE BLACK AND WHITES!!!!! CONGRATS HANNAH!