April 18, 2010

Haley, Liberty High School Senior

Haley's blog post is way overdue. {very sorry}

Haley, mom & myself headed out on a Sunday afternoon to Houston. We were in search of new urban locations! And we were lucky in our search.

She did a great job with outfits, hair and attitude. Love the pictures Haley.

Congratulations to your high school graduation. Wishing you continued success on your future endeavors.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Angie Monson said...

Amanda! I love the bicycle ones!

Pink Ice Princess said...

I love the bicycle ones too and the ones with silver, looks Hollywood! Btw, she looks like Gretchen Wilson!

Emily said...

Hey there! I love reading your blog to see all your beautiful pictures and today I noticed the pictures with the bicycle. That's my bicycle! My mom is friends with Haley's mom and they asked to use it in some senior pictures. What a fun surprise to see that you took them!

Amanda Key said...

Emily, thanks for reading the blog! AND thank you for the kind words. AND a big thanks for the use of the bicycle. I loved it!