March 15, 2010

Mia Jayde and Bella Jayne

I had the pleasure of photographing my first set of twins. How fun! I loved every minute of it.

Mechelle, you are an amazing mom!

They were so fun to hold, love and watch! It was great to see you Mom, Mechelle & Jenna! Mia & Bella are absolutely beautiful!

{note: every newborn session I have parents apologizing for the pee accidents. no need to apologize--really. that is what you get when you feed and then take diapers off. i am used to it and expect it}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love them amanda! Good job!
I just got my light system to day. I am already stressing! I may email you and see if you can help me. But tomorrow, I am to tired to think of my questions.

Amy Nichols said...

WOW!!! Beautiful babies and beautiful pics!!! :) LOOOOVE them!!!

Jessica Downey said...

What sweet little sleeping poses!

Jess
http://sierrastudiosphotography.blogspot.com/