January 31, 2010

My Favorite Season

I want to give YOU photos of yourself that you will look back on and LOVE! I want you to be a supermodel in front of my camera and remember how hot and stylish you were as a teen!

Graduate, you deserve your own photo shoot! So put on your favorite outfit or five and I'll be your personal paparazzi.

Forget cheesy senior portraits. This is your chance to rock your inner supermodel. Bring your favorite outfits. Bring your oh so fab accessories. And of course your fierce face. It's time to get your glam on.

Amanda Key Photography will begin shooting senior portrait sessions March 1st. Senior portrait sessions will be scheduled on Monday, Wednesdays or Fridays. {Weekend dates are available for an additional cost.}

Senior Portrait collections starting at $175.
Call 936.334.4403 to book your oh so fab session.

Only 30 sessions!

No comments: