January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Ten steps to becoming a better person in 2010

The "TYPICAL"
1. Eat healthier. {cook at least once a week}
2. Exercise. {work out at least three times a week}

The "HEART and SOUL"
3. Be a better wife. {turn the "technology off" and enjoy one another at least once a week)
4. Be a better daughter, grand-daughter, sister, etc. {would like to have Sunday dinners together}
5. Be a better friend. {I have lost touch with many important people that helped shape who I am today. I want to reconnect}
6. Be a better community member. {Be active. Make a difference.}
7. Slow down. Enjoy life more. Work less.
8. Creative challenges. {I want to take time for more creative projects}

The "ONCE AND FOR ALL"
9. Get the school animal club off the ground. Get it started!
10.Get the house on the market and figure out the "housing" situation.

(added after the first 10)
Send cards in the mail for holidays and birthdays. I never used to miss a holiday or birthday, now I miss them all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pink Ice Princess said...

That blog was definetly an inspiration for me! Here's to a wonderful 2010