January 11, 2010

Anxious

I have that feeling. That weird sinking feeling. The feeling where you feel like the breath is being sucked out of you.

Anxiety.

This was suppose to be the month where "new beginnings" were formed. Where the fresh start would lead to a better tomorrow. I keep saying, "where has the time gone."

We control the tomorrow. We make decisions that lead to the better tomorrow. As I made plans for dinner tonight "what fast food will we be having" I felt again like I had failed. One of my New Years Resolutions was to cook. 11 days into January and we have not cooked once.

Tomorrow is a new day. A fresh start. Time for change.

As I was editing Veva & Al's engagement session this particular one made me smile. New beginnings, love, bright sun highlighting beauty, a crisp cold evening...life! Much to be greatful for.

Photobucket

No comments: