December 31, 2009

The Amy & Brian Family

I was so excited when my co-worker/friend Amy asked me to photograph her family. (Amy you did a great job getting everything together for the session)

Can you believe that they have not had a family portrait since 1999! No pressure on me or anything. {just giving you a hard time Amy!}

I will say that this was my best family session yet. I had a great time! Super easy family to work with. AND, I never heard one complaint from any of the boys. Can you believe that? Dad kept reminding everyone that "this was for mom" :)

The family shots are fun. The couple shots are sweet {just look at the way they look at one another}and the individual shots capture the unique personality each holds.

Thank you A&B family for allowing me the opportunity to capture this decade's family portrait. You have a beautiful family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: