November 9, 2009

Kade & Kylee

Kade is the first groom that I specifically have dealt with. He took care of arranging the entire engagement session. Everything from the date, location, time, clothing, etc.

Several weather challenges laid ahead. The first time we were rained out. The second time we were rained out. And the third and so on. A month or two later--we had completed the engagement session.

The session took place on the Brett family ranch. Fresh air. Beautiful animals. Wonderful scenery. However, my allergies hated it! And I am pretty sure Kylee and Kade grew tired of my dumb "horse & cow" questions.

Kade & Kylee...I had a great time. I wish grandma's chickens would have participated in the scene, would have been super cute!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: