July 12, 2009

Summer Week 5

Summer is passing too fast! I love late nights. Working out at 9 or 10 p.m. Staying up into the wee hours in the morning...editing, web surfing, loving on my Henry, watching tv, and planning my next steps in photography is relaxing to me.

I love summer! Is it really already week five?

Monday, July 5, 2009 ~ Cleaned house. Wal-mart shopping. Went to school to work on travel deposits and invoices. Worked out.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 ~ Finished the lemonade stand. Photo shoot rained out. Worked out.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 ~ I had an emotional morning involving a kitten. Happy to say the kitten is doing well...so far. Went fabric shopping for backdrops. Had to swing by Hobby Lobby to find the perfect lemon basket. And then off to the dreaded doctors appointment. I was on my way to take pictures for a "preview" of the new Limited Edition sessions I will be offering, and it started raining! Lucky me that Mandi & Robin are patient. They were happy to sit and wait for the rain to go away! Fun session with Palmer & Kylee. Enjoyed a nice meal with friends.

Thursday, July 9, 2009 ~ Went to the school to work on the New York trip. Prepared for afternoon shoot.

Friday, July 10, 2009 ~ Cleaned house. Edited pictures. John joined us at Chili's for dinner and drinks.

Saturday, July 11, 2009 ~ Slept in. Josh and I relaxed around the house. Josh and I spent the evening in Beaumont. (Sams, Hobby Lobby, and a fabric store. AND of course went to eat Mexican food)

Sunday, July 12, 2009 ~ Our friends Mike & Lisa invited us to the Astros game. We had a great time. Spent the evening visiting with my parents and then Josh's family. I also worked on the New York trip. Finding the perfect hotel has been tiresome.

Next week I want to accomplish: updating all blog entries, finish editing and build albums.

No comments: