July 3, 2009

Summer Week 4

Monday, June 29, 2009~ Business stuff. Prepared for photo shoot. Rained out. Went to look at new vehicles.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009~ I sketched out the lemonade stand that we will be building this weekend. For a photo prop! Worked on vehicle purchase. Crazy that you have to pay a couple of thousand dollars more for black. Worked out.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 ~ Met with Brenda to discuss house plans. Purchased a new vehicle. Worked out.

Thursday, July 2, 2009 ~ My body is so sore. I have lost one pound! Decided Tuesday, that I am going to be serious. I have read that you have to work out 21 days straight to become addicted. Today will be the third day straight. Ibarra Photo Shoot.

Friday, July 3, 2009 ~ Josh and I went to Humble to eat lunch and shop. Cleaned the house. Yuck!

Saturday, July 4, 2009 ~ Went to my parents for lunch. Josh, my dad and myself spent quality time together building my lemonade stand prop. I thought I would be apart of the TEA party in Liberty. That did not last long. It was too hot! We then went to Josh's parents for dinner.

Sunday, July 5, 2009 ~ Slept in. Spent the day working on logo choices and researching backdrops. Finished lemonade stand.

No comments: