June 19, 2009

Where do I Begin?

I have a meeting on Thursday with Brenda Abshire, from Brenda's Drawing Board to discuss house plans.

This is just the beginning of a very long process. I am trying to convince my dad into being the straw boss for "this assignment". Wish me luck.

More examples of "the look" I am after. It appears that not too many people like my style. I just want a timeless look. I want a house that will look fitting in fifty years. I hate driving down neighborhoods and you can pick the era the house was built.

I would love advice & tips for home building Comment away. Is the rock look vs. brick expensive? I love stucco, but unfortunately we live in the wrong state!

Oh before I forget I found a neat website. http://www.historicproperties.com/.


This house is for sale....in FRANCE!

Cute old look.


I do not like the three windows at the top. Colors? Not my fav.

I like the style not the colors.


Old Bed and Breakfast


Cute. Not my fav.


Cute.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell kind of fag crap is this? Your "dream home" pictures have left me feeling that there is nothing redeeming in humanity. I somehow feel dumber having seen them. I may have to file a lawsuit against Amanda Key Photography seeking monies to pay for the food that I vomited up after having to view this garbage.
best wishes on your euro styled crap shack, Reverend Josiah Terwilliger