June 14, 2009

Summer Week 1


I love summer! Absolutely love summer! The feeling of freedom!

I actually felt like I could enjoy my Sunday. No grading. No entering grades. No copy machine! Free.

However, before we know it summer will pass in the blink of an eye. I want my blog to serve as a daily journal to record my daily activities. I used to journal in my calendar. I think this is something I picked up from my grandfather. I always enjoyed a quick glance at Pa-Paws calendar to read his happenings.

I encourage all of you to start blogging. Especially if you have little ones. Record videos and pictures and post for your family to follow. Blogs at blogspot.com are free!

My mother's four month check up is today. Please pray she will remain cancer free!

Monday, June 8, 2009 ~ Met with workshop assistant. Workshop was canceled. Spent the day talking with Kristen from New York, Carli from Ohio, Melissa from Colorado and Sarah from Texas.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 ~ Road trip! Sarah and I drove to Lake Michigan.



Wednesday, June 10, 2009 ~ Went to Gerald Ford Museum.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 ~ Went to Robinettes Apple Haus. Took pictures of apple & cherry trees. Went to Meijer Gardens. Absolutely beautiful!



Friday, June 12, 2009 ~ Unpacked. Cleaned.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 ~ Josh and I went on a date. Edited pictures and googled house plans.

Sunday, June 14, 2009 ~ Edited pictures and worked on house ideas. Celebrated Hannah's birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look like you had a great time. *wink*

Dale

Mandi and Robin said...

I forget everyday things can be so beautiful...captured with a wonderful eye!