June 23, 2009

Please Pray

I went to Adair's to place an order and found Pam reading Chris' obituary. "I said that is why I am here." "I need to place an order from the Hardin High School Faculty." I want something that shows how much we loved and cared for Chris." Pam quietly listened.

As I explained what I wanted, she listened. Pam never said it was impossible. She never said, there is not enough time. She listened and hurriedly got to work.

Pam and the girls at Adair's were awesome. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

While getting dressed for the visitation I received a call from Corliss, a co-worker that one of my SHIP students, Deke Comeaux was in a serious accident and was being life lighted to Hermann Hospital. Deke was leaving the visitation and was involved in an accident and suffered burns to his hands and his back. Reese Shauberger & Chris Calhoun you are true hero's.

Read the story here.

I ask you to also pray for Davin Moses. Davin was in the car accident with Chris Pate early Saturday morning. Davin will be a senior at Hardin next year.

The services for Chris were filled with memories, laughter and tears. Please pray for his family and friends.

Tomorrow evening students will have a candle light service to remember Chris. Hardin High School/9 p.m.

1 comment:

Sarah Shalley said...

we lost a few kiddos the week i left for europe...hate to hear that! so sorry.