March 1, 2009

Random

As I sit here I find my heart mixed with emotions.

I had a good and bad wedding experience yesterday. The bride was stunning. The ceremony was beautiful. Yes, it was cold...but the sun was shining.

(the bad...) At the end of the evening I had "another" flash go crashing to the ground. Yea. It just made me sick to my stomach. I always think to myself, "wow that was $ down the drain."

My helper got sick at the last minute and my wonderful husband stepped in. Thank you Josh for being my sidekick. I could not have done it without you.

I sat in my pj's all day today. I slept in, edited pictures, edited pictures, edited more pictures. It felt good to stay in and enjoy spending time with Josh.

Post are much better with a picture.

I never shared this beautiful family I shot on Christmas Eve. Miss Ava is such a cutie!

No comments: