January 7, 2009

Thomas Henry



I am not a crazy cat lady...I promise. I never really was drawn to cats. Maybe because I am a lot like a cat. I am very independent. I like affection and love, however sometimes I want my space and alone time.

When we moved into our house, cats flocked to us.

On one of my birthdays there was a knock at the door. It was a beautiful black cat peeking in through the glass. We decided to feed her and then one thing led to another and we had a batch of kittens. Josh talked ME into keeping one (yes he had to talk me into keeping a kitten). I remember the day we named him. My friend Tracy was over and we were on a cat naming website. Tracy recommended the name...and so it was...Thomas Henry Key.

We love this cat! Love this cat!

Henry had to be in the middle of wrapping presents. He decided that he needed a box--and of course I let him :)

No comments: