December 26, 2008

Good Times

We (the Key Family) are sitting on the floor in the San Diego airport. We are missing five suitcases. The suitcase I am missing contains Josh's suit and my dress AND all my toiletries for his grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary party (tomorrow).

I had three hours of sleep last night/this morning.

All the airport shuttle/parking services were full. We finally found one--and had to wait for the two drivers to shuttle us. (the other drivers called in sick).

The lines at the airport were crazy!

We almost missed our flight

AND

Now we all have a missing bag!

Wish us luck!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. Continue to enjoy your holiday season!

UPDATE: We had to wait three hours for the rental car BECAUSE we were late picking it up--because we were waiting at the airport.

A day of waiting.

No comments: