November 12, 2008

Yucky Mood

Today has been a LONG day!

Mom called to say she broke her ankle in three places and will have to have surgery. She has such bad luck. Maybe this was God's way of saying she needed to not be so busy during the Holiday Season.

I have been sick for three weeks! Yahoo News had a story over the germist jobs----"Leading the list of germy jobs were, not surprisingly, teachers. The average bacteria per square inch of their workplace surfaces were 17,800, versus 900 for a job at the lower end of the list, lawyers."

The guy who sold us our piece of land has decided he did not want to sell us the other piece of land--behind the piece of land we purchased in May. So if we do not get the purchase "the other" piece of land--then I want to sell and take my home building elsewhere. However, I think he has invited me to sign the contract tomorrow. We shall see.

I am a planner! I am organized! I do not like the "un-known" and well this Presidential Inauguration ticket stuff is stressing me out! I sent request for tours and tickets back in April. However, everyone I talked to last March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October--did not have a clue about the inauguration. And then comes November--and well--"we do not know if we can get you 50 tickets!" WHAT! Did I hear you correctly? Oh--and we cannot tell you if you get tickets until January! So tomorrow--I guess I will email Mr. President Elect myself to try to find out why they cannot find tickets for my students! Really?

The bright side of things--my Photography 2 students surprised me by taking me to lunch!

No comments: