September 25, 2008

Small Steps in the Blogging World

With the help of my friend Dale, I created a blogger account and posted my first entry on December 31st last year. However, I really did not start "blogging" until March.

I've had visitors from 28 countries and 46 states.

My goal before December 31, 2008
1. To have blog readers from: Idaho, Montana, South Dakota and Vermont. (to reach 50 states).
2. To have at least 100 blog readers a day.
2. Book "at least" one destination wedding.

My goal for 2009:
1. Blog everyday.
2. Have at least 200 blog visitors a day.
3. Increase to at least 300 blog readers a day by June of 2009.
4. Have at least 400 blog readers a day by December 1, 2009.
5. To shoot "at least" five destination weddings.

I love to travel!
I love to meet new people!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........................

I am offering destination weddings for free + high res files for free + day after session for free.

So what's the cost of this free wedding? Two plane tickets and 2 nights in a hotel!

Please, if you are getting married in some amazing location and you plan to have a really neat ceremony... Please consider us?

No comments: